Lymph System Detoxification
Red and white light therapy, frequency therapy combined with an oxygen-fed tissue detoxification system. The lymph system is your body’s filtering system it helps to keep the organs clean by removing impurities and fighting infections. Some say this is 80% of our immune system because about 80% of our white blood cells exist in the lymph.
Lymph is a clear-to-white fluid made of: White blood cells, especially lymphocytes, the cells that attack bacteria in the blood. Fluid from the intestines called chyle, which contains proteins and fats.
Using proprietary equipment a blend of noble gases is created to generate a photon with a scalar moment providing the capability to transform pure oxygen into energetic super-saturated oxygen. The fusion of coupled photons and scalar energy deliver energy and energetic super-saturated oxygen into the body’s cells for maximum penetration of oxygen into the tissues and organs.
This proprietary equipment uses specific frequencies known to influence the energetic pattern of viruses, fungus, and bacteria to inhibit their development in stagnant cells. Helps with the removal of unnatural additives in our food from the intestines, including steroids mimicking hormones while attached to proteins. This is crucial for aiding in proper drainage from the lymphatic system.
Each session creates the potential for some rapid movement of waste material within the bodies cells to be delivered back to the organs responsible for riding the body of the toxin. Aiding in the process of bringing stagnant lymphatic pathways to life and creating an immunological barrier to disease. The super-saturation of oxygen allows for remarkable healing potential.
The machine delivers complementing electromagnetic frequencies to bring the body into a tranquil state. The feeling of calm can sometimes be felt on the first visit.
By re-establishing the lymphatic circulation throughout the body with lymphatic detoxification the bodies healing process is enhanced. These sessions while assisting in the proper function of the lymphatic system are creating a less toxic environment and helping to resolve many issues associated with illness and aging.
- 30 Minute sessions/Child
- 60 Minute Sessions
- 90 minute sessions
- 120 minute sessions
Who is this NOT for?
Standard contraindications for use with any mechanical therapy in tissue decongestion areas
are as follows:
- Women who are pregnant because they may have a random event that could produce premature birth.
- Clients with a history of epilepsy as they may have a random moment that could result in a seizure.
- Clients with pacemakers as they could have a random electrical battery mechanical malfunction that could stop their pacemaker.
- Clients taking blood-thinning medication as the therapy can produce an additional flow of fluid. Increasing the volume of fluid within the system may simulate the effect of blood-thinning agents.
- Clients with a known thrombosis as manual therapy could potentially assist in dislodging a clot creating a medical complication.
- Special treatment considerations:
– Thyroid hyperactivity (avoid the area over the thyroid).
– Asthma (more easily applied during asthma free times).
– Abdominal treatment during menstruation can produce increased menstrual flow, but no harm is indicated.
– When using Infrared Therapy for the eyes, keep eyelids closed or turn IR switch off.
These contraindications are based on standard medical industry contraindications for use
with any therapy (whether electrical, mechanical or manual) with clients exhibiting the
These safeguards are suggested for the benefit of the practitioner in the event a client should have a random event while under the care of the practitioner and complicate the provided therapy.
A general policy for the practitioner: It is generally contraindicated to use any equipment
or manual therapy on a client with any of the above conditions.